Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have been Tagged!!!

I have been tagged by the beautiful Kir from Life as Kir http://kirrily.blogspot.com blog. If your not following Kir's blog...I order you to go there now! Kir has an amazing life, has travelled near and far. I love reading her posts! Oh and she is so chic...Kir has amazing taste in fashion!

I have to answer the designated questions and then tag some of you. I hope you enjoy reading my answers and I look forward to reading yours!

Here are the rules:

Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention & add one more question of your own.Tag eight other people

What is your current obsession?
Renovating our house. We have been living here for 2 years this July. We have done so much to our little cottage so far, but I can't wait to get my hands dirty in the holidays.

What are you wearing today?
Black bootleg pants from Country Road, Marco Polo jacket, black v neck stretch 3/4 sleeve top and black witchery boots. Does my Mimco bag count?

What’s for dinner?
I made Italian tonight. We has fettuccine marinara, olive tepenade pizza crust and mussels baked in a tomato and white wine sauce. yum!

What’s the last thing you bought?
A single bed for our spare room. I bought it today from the Sleep City factory outlet center up the coast. Bargain at $180!!

What are you listening to right now?
Nickleback, and I must admit I dusted off Michael Jacksons CD.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Hmm...this is a hard one, so I'm going to say America in general...wherever there is shops and sales I will go.

What is your favourite colour?
Silver

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
I'm going to say my wedding dress, I just love it and it's the most expensive piece of clothing I own.

Describe your personal style?
It's mixed depending on the mood I'm it. Most of the time it's smart casual, then professional for work, and weekend gear on the weekend.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
I would go and try out laser hair removal..weird I know, just I really want to try it.

What are you going to do after this?
Check my email..I love getting emails and messages, they make me feel special as someone has thought about me!

What are your favourite films?
When Harry Met Sally
Pretty Woman
Gothika
Love Actually
Dirty Dancing

Your favourite smell?
At the moment I'm loving vanilla.

Do you collect anything?
Yeap...hubby would say lots of junk! I collect shoe boxes.

What makes you follow a blog?
It depends...I love reading about peoples personal journeys, reading recipes and looking at photos for inspiration.

Who would you love to have dinner with?
Patrick Rafter...yummmmm

What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Splashing our on a shiny new BMW

What is your biggest regret?
Not trying hard enough.

What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Jumping in bed and snuggling up to hubby watching a movie.

Do you have a tattoo?
No but I'm dying to...For my 40th!

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both?
I am right handed.

What are you looking forward to in the next 12 months?
Travelling through the Middle East again next year.

What aren't you looking forward to in the next 12 months?
Working!

I'm Tagging the following!!!!
http://domesticchristine.blogspot.com
http://thejourneyofmsgems.blogspot.com/
http://www.thatrandomleila.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking up the challenge Lou! And for all the wonderful (some undeserving lol) compliments!

    ReplyDelete