Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whirlwind

Oh my!! What a whirlwind my life has been over the last few months...I honestly can say that it has had more twists and turns then that of Brooke and Ridge on the Bold and the Beautiful! But i'm back, and everything is ok!

So much to say and so much to show! So far I have lost 10kg, and i'm feeling lighter and happier then I have ever been inside and out. I still have a bit to go...and the next stage of operation get fit... 5kg mini goal starts tomorrow.

Hubby and I are going to a mini break next weekend to Shoal Bay...we staying at a beautiful little resort style place...and we have our own swim out.

Anyway...it's late...will report more tomorrow!!!

OH...P.S Thanks to those who emailed me to see how I was...such beautiful friends xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment