Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ideas

My head hurts! There is nothing worse than coming home from work and thinking about what to cook for dinner, especially when hubby's first words coming through the door are 'what’s for dinner tonight?'. Just hearing that makes me want to say...get your own, and yes I do say that sometimes. So I have decided to try some different recipes.

My first one tonight was a disaster. I used a recipe off a well known magazine website, and BLAH was it revolting. I hated the flavours of lemon, white wine and chicken stock; it had such a strong tarty flavour.

Anyway I am venturing out and trying another recipe I found off the net, it's this one here. I think it should be ok, so I will report back when I have made it, probably on Thursday.

If anyone out there has some nice recipes they would like to share...please do!!! I need major inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment