Thursday, February 12, 2009

Looks like I have given in!!!

Well I have tried and tried to stay away from blogging...just having a facebook account I find all too consuming (or should I say addictive), it must be my addictive personality...BUT I have done it..my very own blog spot. What do I do next?? Who will be enticed to read it, or comment...what if I am the only sole who does....???

Ahhh the relief, I no longer need to stalk others blog spots dreaming about having my own. My own blog spot...NOW WHAT??? Food of course, it's my passion, my everything (sorry hubby...but lets face it if someone gave me a plate of scrumptious chocolate mud cake we know what I am going to choose). It's my downfall in life, I dream about it, think about it and teach it everyday...I am obsessed!! But we neeeeeeed it!!!

So here it is, my blog...about my life, about food and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will.

Louise xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment